Sunday, April 13, 2008

Almost Done

So last night was the final show for George Brown Dance. It didn't really make me sad or anything, seeing as I have another year left with another show at the end of next year. It was a good experience overall, and I was happy to have my family there. I had a surprise from one of my old dance teachers coming! She brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers as well. It was great!

Now I have one more week of class left, and then I am offically done! Well, I have one more show on the 25th, but that wont require any class time. It is nice to think that I am basically done!

I have been feeling kind of sad lately, becuase I am going to be living in Toronto for the summer. It will be my first summer not being at home and it makes me sad, because I am going to be a huge loner! I am excited to be in the city and stuff, but with no one here... it breaks me heart! Hopefully I can find some fun, cheap things to do and make some friends....I dont know where, but somewhere!

1 comment:

Shop Girl* said...

Congrats on being almost done!!!

My first summer away from home was really hard for me because I was SO used to being able to go home in a moment's notice. So, I made some new friends, worked a lot, and picked up a couple of new hobbies! Staying busy is the best way to pass time... and I think you will fall in LOVE with the city over the summer. If I could I'd move back there in a heartbeat! There are so many cool festivals and things going on that I don't think you'll have time to be bored or lonely. :)