Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here comes the sun....

So I am offically DONE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! I had my last day of classes on Thursday. Yesterday, the dance departent had a pizza party and talent showcase for all the programs, and it gave us a chance to say goodbye to the girls graduating. It was a lot of fun, and gave us time to just have fun as people and not just as dancers. haha!

With the warm weather, I have been getting out of my shell and take in Toronto. I have been going out most nights, and touring around different areas of Toronto. It has been a lot of fun! Today my roomate Jess and I went downtown, and walked most of downtown! We went shopping and went out for lunch. It was a lot of fun, and we got to enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

I am excited for this Friday, because I am performing in a show at one of the biggest theatres in Toronto!(I am not naming the theatre due to privacy reasons) We are also performing with a live orchastera. It is going to be a great experience, and give me a taste of really being a professional dancer!

Anyways, that is all for now! Everyone... enjoy the sunshine!!!! :)

1 comment:

Shop Girl* said...

Mmmmm how I miss my walks downtown in the city. I always loved going through Nathan Phillips or walking through Chinatown and poking in all the shops!! I'm so jealous.. .haha