Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Andrew Lloyd Webber= LOVE!

I am a HUGE, GIGANTIC musical theatre geek. I want to have a career in musical theatre so badly! And American Idol tonight, just made my life! The final 6 were singing Andrew Lloyd Webber songs!

I have loved that man since a very young age. When I was 5 years old, I used to dance around my house singing all the music from The Phantom of the Opera. My grandma had bought my mom the cassette tapes, and she would play them. I learned all the words! For my birthday that year my mom asked me what kind of party I wanted to have, etc. I told her that I didn't want a party. I then demanded that I wanted to see the Phantom live! haha. I was 5! So for my birthday I got my wish, and I got all dressed up in my nice dress, hat, and white gloves with white ankle socks and patent leather dress shoes. We sat very close to the stage, and I was right underneath the chandelier when it dropped! Of course though, I was sitting in a booster seat, annoying everyone around me as I was singing all the songs. haha. And I'm sure not very quietly.

So anyways, tonight on American Idol made my life! I want to be in a Broadway play, or in an off Broadway play. Once that happens ( and it will! haha) my life will be complete!!! I admire Andrew so much! I think he is an absolute genius! There aren't many people in the world like him!! Ooh Andrew, all I feel for you is pure love!

3 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Okay. This episode = AMAZING. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy when I found out it was this theme!!!! YAYYYY

The Brown Family said...

I want to see you in a Play in NYC so girl you better get there soon, I have a week off in June and how perfect could that workout! Kidding, semi kidding at least, I think you would fit the part pefect, you were born for fame!! Your style is just right, love for names, purses and everything else but the best part is you have your head on right, you would do the world some good I bet someday WHEN you do make it, others will be saying the same about you as someone to be like, I have just finished going through our many photos once again, I am missing my Canadian so keep the updates on your blog coming!!!

Shop Girl* said...

COME BACK :(