Monday, March 17, 2008

4 weeks left!!!

So today started off another week at school. It was exciting though because we only have 4 weeks left!!!!!! I never thought I would be as happy as I am, thinking about that thought. I love dancing and all, but having a break from it everyday is going to be glorious! We have our last two shows at the beginning on April, and another at the end of April. So lots of performing which is great as well.

I really want to figure out how to post pictures on here, so if there are any ways to help, please let me know! haha

I have been thinking a lot lately about spring, and how happy the change in weather makes me. On my walks home from the subway at night after school, around 7pm, it is still sunny and beautiful outside!!!! It is so nice for it to be like that. Summer is fastly approaching! And I love it!!!!

4 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Haha... Pictures took me a while to figure out, but they are REALLY easy. If you want to put one in a post, begin writing one as you normally would, and there is a small box in the toolbar that looks like a little landscape. Click it and it'll let you upload a picture!

If you want to add one to your blog, like on the sidebar, sign in then click on "Customize" in the top right hand corner of your blog. It will take you to your layout, then click "add page element" wherever you want it and it will give you options!

Hope this helps! :)

Johnny Bulger said...

Summer is fast approaching! I love it too! I cant wait for the snow to melt away. I especially cant wait for the beach! haha...
Anways, just thought i'd leave a little comment on here for you.
You're an amazing writer! I love the two blogs you've written so far... and i'm looking forward to many more ;)
xo

Shop Girl* said...

It's okay--lots of people forget that I don't use my name. It probably seems silly, but I have a bunch of international readers and people that I don't know so I just figure it's better to be a little cautious. :)

I love the photo... it looks great!

The Brown Family said...

Girl how did you get your blog so stinken cute! Youre so stinken good at figuring out these sort of things!! Miss you tons