Sunday, March 30, 2008

Counting down the days..

So this weekend has been constantly stressful! I have three major papers due this week. And due to my crazy schedule, dancing 40 hours a week it is hard to balance doing homework and sleeping! haha. So I have almost two of my papers done, and my last one is for my elective class and will be due on Wednesday.

Blah, just need to get them done!

Anyways, I have my last week of stress coming up. I have a rehearsal tonight, extra ones all throughout the week as well as my classes, and exams in my major classes. I have my ballet and pointe exam on Friday. Oh well. Our show is in a week and a bit, April 11 and 12. It is a scary thought that this year is basically over!

Anyways, enough of that. I just downloaded studio recordings of two of my favourites on American Idol. David Cook singing an acoustic version of Billie Jean, and my girl Brooke White singing Let It Be. Oh how I love this show this season!

5 comments:

Johnny Bulger said...

You are really busy this next little while!! You'll do great with your exams and shows though.. You're way smart and talented.. just think of all the time you'll have off in a week!:P

Shop Girl* said...

Ohhhh ME TOO. I'm ADDICTED to this season!!! I can't decide who I want to win... I'm in love with little David, but I also love Big David and Brooke!!

Shop Girl* said...

P.s. Johnny Bulger... are you ever going to actually BLOG in your blog? haha

Kerri Jex said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS WEEK!!

Johnny Bulger said...

haha, yaa i'm going to write one or two... i'm not the best writer though and theres nothing exciting going on in my life.. but i will get to it