Monday, March 24, 2008

Dannnnce

So today marks 4 weeks left of school! It is so exciting, yet I'm terrified. Our final show of the year is April 11 and 12th, and not all of our pieces of choreography are finished. It's a little nerveracking, but it will all come together. Everything always does.

Today was a good day though. We have a ballet exam coming up in 2 weeks, so we worked on everything that we are going to be performing in our exam. I think I know everything now, which is good! I think exams in dance are fabulous, because it really challenges your mind to put certain techniques into your muscle memory. Our exam, is just exercises that my ballet teacher has put together. I have done exams in different syllabus' for ballet and jazz, so doing an exam, where it is not a set syllabus is strange, but really challenges me.

I am very excited because The Hills is on in 45 minutes!!!! It is a sad and guilty pleasure, and is not the most intelligent show... but the theme song gets me going!!! haha

xo

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

oh my gosh I am ADDICTED too.

Oh the Hills. Such wonderful trash. ahha

Good luck with your exams!!

The Brown Family said...

So i had a dream lastnight and YOU WERE IN IT! It was my birthday and you flew out here to cel. it with me!! Good luck with the show and your finals woman, you can do it piglet!!