Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Weekend!

So tonight I went to see a play for my acting class at school. It was called, ''A Man of no Importance". It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was ok. I guess I need to be more open to the art of acting. Because I am a performer myself, I am very critical on things that I watch, whether it be acting, singing or of course dance. But overall it was good. The actors were quite amazing actually, it was just the story that was a little sketch to me.

I am also very excited for tomorrow night, because I will be going home for Easter weekend! I can't wait! Blah....I'm almost done the year, but long weekends like this realistically keep me sane, and keep me going!!!!

Blogging if fun:)

1 comment:

Shop Girl* said...

Ahh I'm so jealous. We live too far to come home... I haven't been home since Christmas! haha